Repatch After Care Policy
What Is Covered?
We will repair or replace your mobile phone/laptop up to the limit of liability if it suffers accidental damage. Where only part or parts of your mobile phone have been accidentally damaged, we will only repair or replace that part or parts. If we're unable to fix your device you'll be given a refurbished device.
We will repair or replace your mobile phone/laptop up to the limit of liability if it suffers a breakdown, provided that your mobile phone/laptop or tablet is returned to us. Please note that we will only repair or replace your mobile phone/laptop if the breakdown occurs outside the manufacturer’s guarantee period. We will replace it with a gadget of the same make, model and memory size. If we cannot do this you will be given a choice of models with an equivalent specification.
We will repair or replace your mobile phone/laptop if there is malicious damage to your mobile phone/laptop or tablet. Where only part or parts of your mobile phone/laptop or tablet have been maliciously damaged, we will only replace that part or parts.
What Is Not Covered?
1. You are not covered for theft or accidental loss.]
2. Unauthorised Usage/E-Wallet.
3. Any theft or accidental loss of, or accidental damage to your mobile phone/laptop whilst in possession of anyone else other than you or your immediate family.
4. Any accidental loss, theft, accidental damage or breakdown to the SIM or memory card in isolation unless it accompanies a valid claim for your mobile phone.
5. Any accidental damage, malicious damage or breakdown claim where the IMEI/ Serial number cannot be determined from your mobile phone or laptop.
6. Any loss of or damage to information, data or software contained in or stored on your mobile phone/laptop.
7. Any repairs or other costs for
• loss caused by a manufacturer’s defect or recall of your mobile phone where the defect or recall occurs during the manufacturer’s warranty.
8. You are not covered on any accessories.
9. The cost of replacing any personalised ring tones, graphics, downloaded material, or software.
• replacement of or adjustment to fittings, control knobs or buttons, batteries and aerials;
• repairs carried out by anyone not authorised by us:
• any faulty or defective design, materials or workmanship or any defect which is hidden
or not obvious to you when you purchased your mobile phone/laptop;
• wear and tear or gradual deterioration of performance;
• claims arising from abuse, misuse, or neglect by the user; and
• any mobile phone where the serial number/IMEI number has been tampered with in any way.
10. Any expense incurred as a result of not being able to use your mobile phone, or any loss other than the repair or replacement costs of your mobile phone/laptop or tablet.
11. Any loss, damage, or liability directly or indirectly arising from ownership or use of your mobile phone/laptop, including but not limited to any illness or injury you suffer from owning or using your mobile phone/laptop or tablet.
12. Any other costs that are caused by the event that led to your claim, unless specifically stated in this policy wording.
13. Cosmetic damage to your mobile phone or laptop, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and discolouration that do not affect the functionality of your mobile phone/laptop & tablet.
14. Any loss, damage, or liability where your mobile phone is not fitted with an active, functioning SIM or where your network provider cannot verify the handset has been in use since policy inception and up to the event giving rise to the claim.
15. Any breakdown arising from the failure of any electrical or computer equipment, software, micro-controller, microchip, accessories or associated equipment to correctly recognise and process any calendar date or time.
16. Claims for any mobile phone/laptop used in connection with your profession or trade.
17. War: Any direct or indirect consequence of war, civil war, invasion, acts of foreign enemies (whether war be declared or not), rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, or confiscation, nationalisation, requisition, destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government, local or public authority.
18. Terrorism: Any direct or indirect consequence of terrorism as defined by the Terrorism Act 2000 and any amending or substituting legislation. We will, however, cover any loss or damage (but not related cost or expense, caused by any act of terrorism) provided that such act did not happen directly or indirectly because of biological, chemical, radioactive, or nuclear pollution or contamination, or explosion.
19. Radiation: Any direct or indirect consequence of • irradiation or contamination by nuclear material; or • the radioactive, toxic, explosive, or other hazardous or contaminating properties of any radioactive matter; or • any device or weapon that employs atomic or nuclear fission or fusion or other comparable reactions or radioactive force or matter.
20. Electronic Data: Any consequence, howsoever caused, including but not limited to computer viruses, that results in Electronic Data being lost, destroyed, distorted, altered, or otherwise corrupted. For the purposes of this Policy, Electronic Data shall mean facts, concepts, and information stored to form usable for communications, interpretations, or processing by electronic or electromechanical data processing or other electronically controlled hardware, software, and other coded instructions for the processing and manipulation of data, or the direction and manipulation of such hardware. For the purposes of this Policy, Computer Virus shall mean a set of corrupting, harmful, or otherwise unauthorised instructions or code, whether these have been introduced maliciously or otherwise, and multiply themselves through a computer system or network of whatsoever nature.
21. Claims made outside of the United Kingdom.
22. Damage/accidental damage made outside the United Kingdom.
23. If you cancel and decide to join Repatch After Care + again, you can only make a claim after 6 months.
24. The serial number must match the device under Repatch After Care +.
25. The Terms & Conditions policy is subject to change, you will be notified 15 days before a policy change.
Cancellation And The Cooling-Off Period
- To cancel this policy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 07475703912
- There is no cooling-off period as this is presented as a one-time offer. Cover starts as soon as the first payment has been made.
- Users can return to Repatch After Care + but can only make a claim after 6 months.
- If we cancel the policy and/or any additional covers you will receive a refund of any premiums you have paid for the cancelled cover, less a proportionate deduction for the time we have provided cover.
Where our investigations provide evidence of fraud or misrepresentation, we may cancel the policy immediately and backdate the cancellation to the date of the fraud or the date when you provided your scheme administrator with incomplete or inaccurate information.
This may result in your policy being cancelled from the date you originally took it out and we will be entitled to keep the premium. If your policy is cancelled because of fraud or misrepresentation, this may affect your eligibility for insurance with us in the future.
Duration of this Policy
This insurance policy will continue to run on a monthly basis until one of the following events happens:
• You contact us to cancel the insurance
• You fail to pay the monthly premium
• Repatch cancels the insurance
How To Make A Claim
Phone: 07475 703912 (local rate call)
Before your claim can be settled, you must pay the excess.